Hey there! I found your blog through Lisa Badal. Just thought I would drop a note and tell you how adorable your kids are! I love the "personalities" picture on the blog header! Just hilarious!
Mead Family--How CUTE are you?! This is Heather Peterson saying HI! How are you guys? What are you up to? We sure miss you! Your kids are SO BEAUTIFUL! How fun to see the update! Heather Peterson swissfamilypeterson.blogspot.com
Woohoo, I found your blog!! Hooray! Well, you guys look stunning as always, and the kids are freaking adorable. Cambria looks so cute and huggable right now! Hope you guys are doing well - we miss you!! (If you're ever out in Bakersfield, and feel like driving down to Pasadena, let us know!!) Hugs!
Annie , what's up? I totally came across your blog some how through Jocey's blog I just kept clicking on names that look familiar and I came across yours. I am stoked!!! You look awesome and so does your family. We have to catch up soon. email me serinanielson@yahoo.com oh here is my blog: www.virb.com/adamandserina
Camden truly is a little Brian & Cambria a little Ricks!! I'm looking forward to meeting the little princess and seeing Camden beyond a few months old!! Has it been that long?
Hey Annie, do you remember me. I hope so--it's Meg. I have been trying to find you and I got lucky today. I guess Valentines is special for more than romance. I also noticed tons of your comments are from people who have just found you. Your kids are adorable. I love your little girls name. Hope to hear from you. My blog is ericandmegmartindale.blogspot.com
Hey You, Myron told me to get on here to get in touch with you and a few others. I just wanted to give you our reunion website page...it's highlandhigh1998@yahoo.com
Congrats on your beautiful family! I don't have a page set up b/c I don't know what I am doing, but you and your family are absolutely beautiful XOXO Tracy Street (Thompson)
14 comments:
Hey there! I found your blog through Lisa Badal. Just thought I would drop a note and tell you how adorable your kids are! I love the "personalities" picture on the blog header! Just hilarious!
Lesley Larson
scottandlesley.blogspot.com
Mead Family--How CUTE are you?! This is Heather Peterson saying HI! How are you guys? What are you up to? We sure miss you! Your kids are SO BEAUTIFUL! How fun to see the update!
Heather Peterson
swissfamilypeterson.blogspot.com
Woohoo, I found your blog!! Hooray! Well, you guys look stunning as always, and the kids are freaking adorable. Cambria looks so cute and huggable right now! Hope you guys are doing well - we miss you!! (If you're ever out in Bakersfield, and feel like driving down to Pasadena, let us know!!) Hugs!
Annie!!!! You have blog too! I found it through Nikki's. Your kids are getting so big. Hope you are all doing well.
Annie freaking Fanny??? My long lost friend! How the freak are ya? Here's my email...KIT
abbymccaleb@gmail.com
Talk to you soon, I hope!
post more pictures!!! Will I see you in California this xmas?
Annie , what's up? I totally came across your blog some how through Jocey's blog I just kept clicking on names that look familiar and I came across yours. I am stoked!!! You look awesome and so does your family. We have to catch up soon. email me serinanielson@yahoo.com
oh here is my blog: www.virb.com/adamandserina
Oh I totally forgot to say this is Serina Acosta
Hey you! I love that you have a blog. You guys are so cute!
Camden truly is a little Brian & Cambria a little Ricks!! I'm looking forward to meeting the little princess and seeing Camden beyond a few months old!! Has it been that long?
I talked to Lindsay today she said everyone wants to get together! I'm so down! Let me know when and where! See you soon!
Hey Annie, do you remember me. I hope so--it's Meg. I have been trying to find you and I got lucky today. I guess Valentines is special for more than romance. I also noticed tons of your comments are from people who have just found you. Your kids are adorable. I love your little girls name. Hope to hear from you. My blog is ericandmegmartindale.blogspot.com
Hey Annie.. cute kids, very nice family. By the carpet in the picture I can tell you are either at a LDS church or wyview apartments...
Hey You, Myron told me to get on here to get in touch with you and a few others. I just wanted to give you our reunion website page...it's
highlandhigh1998@yahoo.com
Congrats on your beautiful family! I don't have a page set up b/c I don't know what I am doing, but you and your family are absolutely beautiful XOXO
Tracy Street (Thompson)
Post a Comment