
Cambria Anne
My sweet little Girl. I just love this picture it reminds me how lucky I am to have a little girl. There are so many things I love about her. Her little fat cheeks, her cute little smile. She is so full of life, always is dancing or singing. How blessed I am to have a little girl.
8 comments:
This IS a great picture. What a cute girl! I haven't seen you in forever! Are you feeling up to going visiting teaching soon this month? If not, I'll just make a treat and take it to them.
What a cutie! She is super adorable! She and Camden have both grown so much.
She looks so much like one of your mom's babys. She is sweet. good to see you updated your blog. Wish we could get back west this holiday season, but such is the life of dental students. Keep posting!
I love having a little girl too! She gives me a run for my money, but can be so sweet and fun. Will you guys be here at all during the holidays? We should get together with Abby and whoever else will be in town. Call or email
She is beautiful! Great pictures!
Glad to see you back in the blogging world. I can't believe how big your little girl is - she's adorable.
She is cute. Girls definitely have an extra sweet touch!
Heard a rumor about you passed through my mom from yours. Let me know if it is true.
Post a Comment