Friday, December 26, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow



We went sledding up at Brian's parents house. The kids had a lot of fun. Uncle Brandon took Camden up and down the hill, while Brian took Cambria. She is a little independent and decided that she wanted to go all by herself. Well, if I was better at this blogging this I could put the pictures in order, but I am sure you all can figure out what happened. Brian let her go and was running right beside her,when she was about to stop he let go and then she hit a bump and had a great fall. But no worries after a very dramatic cry she was all smiles again
But decided that she didn't like going by herself anymore.


















7 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I love the pictures of Cambria. If you find out you are having a girl, I think you need to call her Mini Ricks instead of Mini Mead, because Cambria looks 100% Ricks to me!

Kristen said...

How fun!

Hey can you email me your phone number I miss placed it! How are you feeling?

Parks Family said...

Brrrr! Looks like fun though. I agree with Nikki. Cambria looks like a Ricks or a Music...so cute. Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Julie said...

I think that pic of Cambria with her feet over her head is a classic. Yeah for sledding!

Abby said...

Hey what happened to your friend Anne that lived in Thousand Oaks? Do you still talk to her?

Abby said...

And what was her last name?

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Cambria looks so stinkin' cute in those pictures. I hope you are feeling well. Have you found out what you are having yet?