Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mead Family 2015


Wow it has been a long time since I have written.  I have decided to stop being  a slacker and make a better record of my sweet family.

Where to begin. Lets start with an updated picture or at least the most updated I have. This is a picture of us at Yellowstone this year.  We were able to go up there for a week with the Ellsworth's.  We had such a good time, I think we have found our vacationing buddies. The highlight of our trip was being flooded out.  Yes I am talking buckets full.  We had to go to a laundry at and dry all the kids coats, cloths and sleeping bags.  All  I can say is Memories.  Another highlight of the trip was going out row boating in the middle of a thunderstorm and "fishing" or at least trying to with all four kids. We had so much fun just hanging out and being together.

At the stink pods


No comments: